Adafruit USB Isolator - 100mA Isolated Low/Full Speed USB (ADA2107)

This is a placeholder topic for “Adafruit USB Isolator - 100mA Isolated Low/Full Speed USB” comments.

Have some USB logic analyzer, multimeter or oscilloscope and bumping up against the frustation of a shared earth ground? The Offspring (known for being electrical … read more

Read more

2 Likes

Hi guys, chasing one of these for my sim pedals . . . If I ordered today when could I pick up please? I’m in Lake Macquarie

2 Likes

Hi Phil,

Thanks for posting on the forum!

Unfortuantely not, we’ve had to suspend local pickups as an option temporarily, and don’t yet have a date for when we’ll be able to bring them back online. All of our deliveries across Australia and NZ come through the warehouse here, so for our customers and staff members safety we’ve restricted any walk-ins or pickups for the meantime.

That being said, we’re still fully operational at the moment, deliveries are still leaving the warehouse on time, and in our area shipping delays haven’t been too common so far. Also, at the time I’m writing this we’ve still got three in stock here ready to go, if ordered before 2PM we should be able to get them on the road for you today.

Have a great day! And if anyone has any further questions feel free to ask. We’re here to help!

Bryce
Core Electronics | Support Team

3 Likes

Thanks Bryce, i’ll order now.

4 Likes