Hologram Global IoT SIM Card (CE05452)

This is a placeholder topic for “Hologram Global IoT SIM Card” comments.

A secure IoT SIM card for a global cell network built for M2M data with easy activation, transparent pricing, and developer-friendly tools

Read more

How do these compare with the SIM’s offered by say M2MOne (Telstra)…do you know what carrier they are using in Australia?

Hi SiMoS-IoT,

I believe these work on multiple carriers. One of which is Telstra, you may be able to find the full list of supported Australian carriers by contacting Hologram directly.

Oops…guess I should have done that first.

Just for the record they use Vodafone, SingTel and Telstra in Australia for 4G LTE, 3G and ‘2G’, switching between carriers depending on the best signal.

4 Likes

Great intel, thanks for coming back to share!

Hi SiMoS-IoT, could you please tell me if the Hologram SIM card supports LTE CAT-M1 in Melbourne area (either from Telstra or Vodafone)?
Thank you very much!

Hi Rodrigo,

Yes LTE CAT-M1 would be supported via Telstra with the Hologram SIM

Hi,

Does anyone know what the current status of CAT-M1 is in Australia with holgram? I have a Telstra IOT Sim that connects to CAT-M1 immediately however I can’t get the hologram sim to connect to CAT-M1.

Does the holgram require any special settings other than the APN? I’m using a gpy if that makes a difference.

Thanks

1 Like