Indicator lights on the DLYFULL battery charger

Hi, Is there any more information available regarding the charge status indicator lights on the U3 Pro charger? https://core-electronics.com.au/18650-lithium-ion-li-ion-usb-battery-charger.html
Regards,
Rowan.

1 Like

Hi Rowan,

I’m not able to find any more information than what is available on the product page at the moment. What were you looking to confirm?
I would assume there is 1 LED for each battery and some pattern to indicate between not-connected/ charging/charged states. We might have to do some bench testing to get any deeper information.

2 Likes

Thanks for having a look. You’re right about there being an LED per battery. Each LED can be green, red, off, and flashing in either colour. I’ve been getting rapid flashing red on both indicators when starting a recharge, which seems likely to be an error situation. I was after more information as to what specific situations might cause the flashing red error condition. In this case it turned out to be under-power (the USB power connection was not able to supplying sufficent current). The unit seems to go through a power up cycle: green through red, then off. and then sit on solid red while charging. I’m anticipating solid green when it successfuly finishes a charge (it’s been a while since I last used it - but I remember it being pretty clear when it was done).

Regards,
Rowan.

2 Likes