Industrial 8-Channel Relay Module for Raspberry Pi Pico, Multi Protection (CE08599)

This is a placeholder topic for “Industrial 8-Channel Relay Module for Raspberry Pi Pico, Multi Protection” comments.

Industrial 8-Channel Relay Module For Raspberry Pi Pico, Power Supply Isolation, Photocoupler Isolation…

Read more

1 Like

Industrial 8-Channel Relay Module for Raspberry Pi Pico. Says Operating voltage 5V. What Amperage?

1 Like

The relays are quoted as capable of switching 10A at 30V DC.
Relay HLS8L DataSheet (seeeddoc.github.io)

The device is designed for direct interfacing to the Raspberry Pi Pico, so the control inputs will be compatible with the current capability of that device.

1 Like

Will it work with this SX1262 LoRa Node Module for Raspberry Pi Pico, LoRaWAN | Waveshare | Core Electronics Australia?

2 Likes

SX1262 LoRa Node Module cannot work alone. That one must be connected to a Raspberry Pi Pico first.

2 Likes

Thanks.
My question should have been can I plug the Lora Node Module in along with the Rpi Pico to get LoRa connectivity to control the relays?

2 Likes

Looks like you can. There must not be any problem.

2 Likes

Hi Clint,

It looks like there are a few pin conflicts, unfortunately I don’t think it will be easy to reconfigure the pins on either board.

The clearance might also be a bit tight.

1 Like

Thanks Liam
Agree with your analysis. Will the following work i.e. plug and play?

It looks like it should be, but I wanted to confirm that this board is compatible with the Pico W as well as the Pico?

2 Likes

Hi Geoff,

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

The Pico W’s external pinout is exactly the same as the non-wireless pico with the exception of the onboard LED and the SWD pins, so it should work just fine with this relay module.

2 Likes