Rigol DS-1054Z Oscilloscope (DS1054Z)

This is a placeholder topic for “Rigol DS-1054Z Oscilloscope” comments.

The Rigol DS1054Z, now stocked in Australia, represents a remarkable breakthrough in price and performance in general purpose 4 channel digital storage oscilloscopes.

Read more

I am interested in buying the Rigol DS-1054Z ‘scope and have downloaded and read the specifications list.

There are many features listed in the spec’ that are options.

Question: Please tell me what is NOT included in the unit that you have for sale ?

Jeremy.

3 Likes

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for posting on the forum! Please email us to request which features would be included with each model.

We prefer to check it for each order each time rather than list it on the forum or site as they tend to change depending on what licensing Rigol has on each of the features/options.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Bryce
Core Electronics | Support

3 Likes

Thank you Bryce.

It looks as if I’ll have to wait as there is difficulty in payment to Core Electronics.

Jeremy.

2 Likes

Hi Jeremy,

How unusual, can you please email us with the errors that you’re running into at checkout as well as which browser you’re using and which parts you’re ordering? This is the first issue that I’ve had reported to me today with the checkout so far.

Please don’t provide any of this information in a forum post, this is publically accessible.

3 Likes

Hi Bryce,

I wanted to order the DS-1054Z 'scope as optioned on the Core web site - I have found out what I needed to know - no problem. I then placed an order and that is when the “rot” set in.

Regards,

Jeremy.

1 Like