4.8V Battery Charger for Child's Remote Control Car

Hello
I have a 4.8V AA rechargeable battery pack for a Hot Wheels Child’s remote control car. The USB charger has been broken so I cannot charge the car.

Can anyone recommend a charger for this or alternatively another battery pack and charger that would work

Thank you
Orla

1 Like

Are the batteries individually removable to allow charging with any NiMh charger or are they sealed up in a pack.
What exactly is the “USB charger”. Is it a USB cable or a “thing” that plugs into USB and the battery pack then plugs into that.
Bit more info and possibly Pics would help.
There may be 4.8V battery pack chargers around but any strange (there is no such thing as standard) connectors used would be a game changer.
For instance there is a USB device here https://www.frontlinehobbies.com.au/dynamite-charger-4-cell-4.8v-nimh-ecx-micro but I don’t know what connector is on the battery end.
Cheers Bob

1 Like

Orla, A photograph or two of the broken charger would be super useful to anyone here that might be able to provide assistance.

2 Likes

And the connection to, or the numbers on, the side of your battery :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, welcome to the forum! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi Guys

Thank you so much for your help. I have found the numbers on the side of the battery so I searched for a charger for that number so think I am all good

CY151020 A Mi-Cd AA 500mAh 4.8V

2 Likes

Hi,

Yes, that should do the trick for your NiMH’s if there’s anything else that you need please let us know.

1 Like