Adafruit DC & Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit (ADA2348)

This is a placeholder topic for “Adafruit DC & Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit” comments.

Let your robotic dreams come true with the new DC+Stepper Motor HAT from Adafruit. This Raspberry Pi add-on is perfect for any motion project as it can drive up … read more

Read more

1 Like

Is there an option to make this board connector stackable (to control more than 4 motors)?

3 Likes

Sounds like it!

2 Likes

Hi Jeffery,

To add to Oliver33’s response you’ll also have to link some solder bridges to change the I2C address, check out the docs: Stacking HATs | Adafruit DC and Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi | Adafruit Learning System

2 Likes

My point was you already include a 2 x 20 pin riser (ADA 4079 - $3.95) and then suggest we add a second connector (ADA 2223 - $4.95).

I’m suggesting you add an option to swap one out for the other and pay the difference and not be left with an unused connector!

3 Likes

I think you’re confused I don’t work at Core, I was just helping out. Also, it’s an Adafruit product so you’d be best off getting in touch with them: Adafruit.com - they’ll be the ones sealing them up and shipping them with the non-stackable headers

2 Likes