Arduino Uno Wifi Rev2 and SPIFFS or LittleFS

Hi
I’m new to Arduino development. I’ve purchased an Arduino Uno Wifi Rev2 and can get a basic Web Server running on Wifi. I now want to serve up some simple HTML pages and SVG diagrams and have been trying futilely to get SPIFFS or LittleFS to work with the device. Simply refuses to compile any sample SPIFFS or LittleFS program.
My project is to be able to monitor a few inputs on a boat (battery voltage, bilge pump status, etc and present it on a Web Page that I can connect to using WiFi. I need o use a small screen to publish the IP Address (optional - as I can make it static) and ideally an SD Card to store / log data.
Can anyone let me know if I’m wasting my time with the Uno Wifi Rev2 trying to do this ? If so, can you advise what hardware I need ?
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi David, welcome to the forum and sorry for the delay!

I’ve worked with serving HTML on microcontrollers before (although it was an ESP8266) however littleFS is new to me. I can see why you’d want it though, it seems like the perfect file system for micros.

Any chance you could attach the code you’ve got and the errors you’re getting? I’m keen to get to the bottom of this!
-James

1 Like