Audio & BLE/SPP Pass-through Module - Bluetooth 5.0 (DFR0781)

This is a placeholder topic for “Audio & BLE/SPP Pass-through Module - Bluetooth 5.0” comments.

This Bluetooth module features Bluetooth/U-disk/TF-card playback, and Bluetooth call function, supporting simple and clear serial port control function, BLE pass-through, … read more

Read more

Hi, is there any info on how to connect and set the GPIO pins via Bluetooth. Also the BT401 datasheet is in Chinese - can we have a version in English please. Thanks

2 Likes

Hey Fergus,

Welcome back to the forum.

I have just updated the product page with a translated datasheet, our attachments can take a quick sec to upload, but you should have access to it soon!

Could you elaborate on what you meant by the above? I’m not super familiar with this board myself but I may be able to help with a bit more info.

3 Likes

Hi Core!
The Translated Datasheet link has issues :wink:

1 Like

Hi Peter,

Was the issue that it is poorly translated or does the link not open a .pdf at all?
The link is working for me though I’ll admit the auto-translation still needs some improvement.

1 Like

Link works now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Peter, the datasheet is good. There are some videos it links to which are all in Chinese.

We would like to be able to connect remotely to the Bluetooth module and be able to read and write some GPIO pins. Thanks

1 Like

I mean , thanks Owen. I have some commands working now AT+BDaudio and AT+BMBle name. Not sure how the AT+C100 and AT+C101 commands work or what they do.

1 Like