Gravity: Analog Electrical Conductivity Sensor /Meter V2 (K=1) (DFR0300)

This is a placeholder topic for “Gravity: Analog Electrical Conductivity Sensor /Meter V2 (K=1)” comments.

DFRobot Gravity: analog electrical conductivity meter V2 is specially used to measure the electrical conductivity of aqueous solution, and then to evaluate the water quality, which is often used in water culture, aquaculture, environmental water detection and other fields. You may also check Liquid Sensor Selection Guide to get better familar with our liquid sensor series.

Read more

Is the gravity ex sensor able to be used with a raspberry pi ?thanks

Hi Matt,

It can be used with the Raspberry Pi but you will need an Analog to Digital Converter to be able to read the analog signal.

Hello Brian,
I hope you could help me out here please. Thanks in advance.

I have another problem with another DFRobot sensor. This time is the EC probe. I tried to calibrate the probe but somehow it is only giving me zero value.

I have a feeling that the EEPROM has somehow set zero value in the probe memory, as per the pH meter. I wonder if you have the same issue?

I did the EEPROM and EC still 0. Voltage from 0 to 220 after inserting into 1413 calibration solution (voltage changed from 0 to ~220).

1 Like

Hi Tien,

I’ve moved your topic so its under the EC probe :slight_smile:

Just to confirm have you run the calibration procedure on the tutorial page? Gravity__Analog_Electrical_Conductivity_Sensor___Meter_V2__K=1__SKU_DFR0300-DFRobot

Liam

Hello Liam,

Apologies. I didn’t notice this post.

I spoke to DFRobot and apparently the issue was EEPROM erase and set memory to value zero. When memory ‘remember’ zero value. One couldn’t calibrate the EC meter. Same goes to pH meter returning inf or nan value during calibration.