Helpo needed wit bios code

i have a motherboard and i have 2 different bios flash files… one is for my model and the other is for the model above mine i tried to flash it but the check sums dont match…so i need to make my board think that the code is for it…i have no idea why they did not write the code for my board as well but i been checking for over a few years now …i looked for some hacked files but have come up blank so far…on the web…

both boards use the same chip set etc.etc…
the only difference is the ether net chip mine is realteck and the other is an intel… im not bothered about that i can just put in an eth card on the pci buss…however the model above mine will take nvme hdds with the newer bios code… … mine wont this is why i was hoping that some body could read the the code… i sort of figured out thew check sum after hours of work…looking at over 50000 lines of code etc…

thx …

Hi Brian,

That sounds like a fairly major undertaking. So why are you trying to reverse engineer the bios on your motherboard? Are you trying to modify it for some application? (Also, be sure to check the legalities regarding this, not sure if it’s classified as an offence, but the forum definitely isn’t the place for legal advice)

does not matter i will just pull a chip from an ext9…