New video! This project is centered around the Adafuit PiGRRL 2. Rather than go with the more compact PiGRRL Zero, we stuck with the chunkier PiGRRL 2 design to retain that authentic retro-console aesthetic. We plan on taking this thing to makerfaires and conventions, so having marathon battery-life is a must. Dropping a Zero into the larger case leaves heaps of real-estate for battery upgrades!
- DIY Gameboy based on Raspberry Pi Zero W (PiGRRL)
- Raspberry Pi Zero W Camera Kit
- Raspberry Pi Zero W Starter Kit
- Raspberry Pi Zero W Essentials Kit
- Raspberry Pi Zero W (Wireless)