Service - PCB Milling - 1 Layer <10cm x 12cm (SERVICE-PCB-SL)

This is a placeholder topic for “Service - PCB Milling - 1 Layer <10cm x 12cm” comments.

Requirements apply, view this service by clicking on the title.

Read more

where’s the add cart?

Hi @Pat,

We’ve pressed pause on this service - it triggered a fair amount of unintended rework due to the way people were preparing their files. $6.95/job wasn’t covering the administration time, so we’ll revisit this in the future.

This is/was an awesome service while it was running. Would making the file requirements more strict help reduce rework? I can’t wait for it to come back.

When will you resume this service?

I am sure many people would pay a lot more than $6.95.

2 Likes

Hi Jaden,

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ll ask around to see if there are any immediate plans. I’ll update this forum post with my findings!
As always the best way to keep in the loop regarding stock levels of a part you are after is by clicking the ‘get notified’ button.

EDIT: There aren’t any plans to get it up and running in the immediate future (I would have a look at Grahams post above for some reasons). In the same vien if you are after some info and knowledge regarding the production of PCB’s and sensors I would check out The Factory episodes over on Core’s YouTube!

Liam.

1 Like