Setting up Your Retroflag NESPi Case with a Heatsink and Fan

Sam just shared a new tutorial: "Setting up Your Retroflag NESPi Case with a Heatsink and Fan"

By now, you’ve probably seen the fancy new Raspberry Pi cases we’ve got available; the NESPi case by Retroflag. Designed and styled specifically for retro gaming systems such as RetroPie, it offers everything you need to turn your Pi boar…

Read more

Hey Sam, thanks so much for the tutorial. It was really easy to follow, even for a slow learner like me. I was hoping you could elaborate more on the speed control you briefly mentioned. I haven’t been able to find a straightforward guide online. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hey Guys
Just a heads up, it seem that retroflag have updated their case wiring since this and the one of the ports on the GPIO header is now occupied, there are 6 wires on the header now instead of two.
Not sure what these extra wires are doing but i’ll just plug my fan into the assigned place on the board.

1 Like

Thanks Stuart,

We will just leave this up for any of the old versions :slight_smile:

Hi Stephen / Core. Would you have an updated diagram for the new version of the retroflag case as mentioned by Stuart? Thanks.