Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Receiver Board, Lipo Charger and Lipo Battery

Hi Guys ,
this is my first post and I have recently bought these components below to connect to an old Audio and wish to know if there is a circuit diagram how to correctly wire these 3 up together ?

BLUETOOTH 5.0 AUDIO RECEIVER BOARD-CONTROLLABLE VOLUME DFR0719
LIPO CHARGER-MICROUSB DFR0667
POLYMER LITHIUM ION BATTERY (LIPO) 3.7V 2400MAH CE04379

also any one suggest put this all in a case if so which one did you buy
Thanks Peter

Hi Peter,

There isn’t a specific diagram, on how to wire these all up as one unit, however, there are individual diagrams for wiring this up. In terms of having your charger connected to the unit constantly, there is no pass-through on this board that you could use. Unless you wanted to solder in a switch between the charger and device from the battery so that you could isolate the charger from the battery or the Bluetooth board from the battery. If you do want to just have the charger in the device all of the time I would recommend something like this: https://core-electronics.com.au/powerboost-1000-charger-rechargeable-5v-lipo-usb-boost-at-1a-1000c.html.

Here are those diagrams:

1 Like

Hi Mitchell ,

First thanks for your reply

And Understand now their uses

While I have I also had a question to what Case/housing would be best to put this Bluetooth board in ?

If you could guide me to one

thanks

Cheers Peter

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

Hi Peter,
there is no specific case but here are some options:

1 Like

Hi Mitchell

Perfect thanks for all your help today !

I am a newbie so thanks for putting up with my questions

Thanks Heaps

Peter

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

3 Likes

Hey Peter,

Nothing to worry about, we’re all new at something, glad to see that there are more people getting into it. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re here to help! :slightly_smiling_face:

Bryce
Core Electronics | Support

1 Like