Circuit Playground Express lead time and shipping

I have subscribed for notification when ADAFRUIT circuit playground becomes available, do you have an approximate time frame for delivery?

1 Like

Hi Jeff,

The stock notifications that you are able to subscribe to send out a notification when we are able to get it from our supplier - it looks like the Circuit Playground Express is available at the moment with a lead time. From that date its down to the one you select at checkout, unfortunately there arent any guarantees with shipping at the moment so all of them will take upwards of 2 days.

Liam

1 Like

Product SKU: ADA3333. I wish to purchase one unit but delivery needs to be on or after 27th May, is this achievable?

1 Like

Hi Jeff,

With the current lead time being between the 23rd and 25th of May selecting AusPost standard should push the ETA beyond the 27th, you could always order it on the 27th so you know it won’t arrive any earlier.

Liam

1 Like

thank you, I will do exactly that.

1 Like

Hi Jeff and Liam,

For any further readers of this post in future Core Electronics handles availability, pricing, and shipping information via email, phone calls, and the chat function on the website as this is a public forum which anyone can access and post on, and information such as this tends to expire quite quickly.

That being said, as of now (3/06/2022) there are fourty-six ADA3333 Circuit Playground Express on shelf ready to be shipped out and if you type 9999999 into the quantity field on the site the available stock on shelf appears if it is currently on shelf (and lead times are listed for products if they’re available on backorder in large quantities):