Today is a very different landscape than that of a couple of months ago. Here at Core Electronics, our team is safe and are adapting as we go. We're still shipping orders within one business day, albeit with a very different setup.
We are retaining and paying our whole team throughout this time of hardship. We're here if you need any help with your projects, via chat, email, forum, and phone support, we're happy to help.
Some recent changes include:
- Our Support Team is working from home
- Our Logistics Team has configured their workspace and routine to improve distancing well-beyond recommendations
- Our Administration Team is a mix of onsite offices and working from home. Office spaces are spread out around our 700sqm building
- Inbound deliveries have new safety measures in place
- Community Workshops have been paused
- Pickups have been paused
- Our involvements with local events have been paused
- Heightened precautions throughout our business operations
- As normal on our website (local stock product ships within one business day)
- If quotes are needed, send us an email
- Educational purchase orders, email as usual
And from our whole team, a warm thank you to everyone in the maker and educational communities for their support. We're here to help with your projects and education needs throughout this time.
Stay safe and keep us updated with what projects you are working on.
This blog can also be viewed here