I am looking for hardware advice for my project with the following criteria.
- off the shelf hardware that I can program in C
- no soldering required
- usb drive form factor
- when plugged into a computer, will present itself as a flash drive…however…
- when plugged in, the device will perform calculations involving secure random numbers
- output of the operation will be presented as a pdf file
- from the perspective of the host computer, the flash drive is readonly
- on ejecting the device, the pdf file is discarded
I can code but I am not familiar with hardware and the associated IDE. Advice on both would be very much appreciated.