Kitronik Inventor's Kit for the Arduino (CE06405)

This is a placeholder topic for “Kitronik Inventor’s Kit for the Arduino” comments.

Learn about programming and hardware interaction with Arduino with Kitronik’s incredible Inventor’s kit! The simple way to learn about creating circuits & code.

Read more

1 Like

Could you guys deliver the products overseas? I am currently international students who effect by the Australian Boarder Polices. The University required us to buy this kit, but I couldn’t find the same brand in China.

Core only deliver to Australia and NZ - I’m pretty sure due to the practical and legal issues around selling in other countries, since they’re only a small business.

Probably your best shot is to either have someone in Australia buy this and post it to you (maybe another student from your Uni), or try another company who deal internationally. I’m pretty sure Kitronik are actually from the UK, so you may be able to get it from them directly or another retailer.

I’m sure if you contact your lecturer and explain your situation they’ll be able to assist you too - they might even buy and post it for you!

2 Likes