Lithium Polymer Battery for Drones

Hi I need a Lipo Battery for my Drone. 3.7v S3, 4pin connector C25 continuous current mAh 500 or above. 50-70mm long 24mm wide and 9mm thick. All batteries I have found only have 2 pin connectors. Anyone know where I can get these batteries or an adapter to convert from 2 pin to 4 pin?

1 Like

Hi Michael,

We don’t have much in the way of quad gear sorry. Perhaps checkout NextFPV - they are based in Sydney and are my go-to for that sort of gear.

With all that said, if you’d like to add a wireless link from your laptop to your quad (for over the air flashing with CleanFlight) then grab on of these.

1 Like

i am having the same issue please help us resolve this

1 Like

Hey Baryan,

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, we don’t supply much quad gear that is suitable to suit a battery such as that, what’re the specs of what you need? If it doesn’t appear in our online stock I’d recommend also checking out HobbyKing online, if they don’t have the particular rating of battery that you require they may also have an idea of who does. If there’s anything else that we can do for you please let us know!

yeah thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries Baryan,

For anyone else who sees this needing LiPo for drones and such that we can’t supply here’s a link to HobbyKings LiPo battery range, should cover most applications in that field very well: