Package mediapipe-rpi4 supports pi5 booworm?

Hi sir,

I tried to implement - Code-For-Hand-Identification-Media-Pipe-new.zip](https://core-electronics.com.au/media/kbase/527/Code-For-Hand-Identification-Media-Pipe-new.zip) on my pi5. Unfortunately, Those errors stopped the “make -j $(nproc)” process. Messages told that relatived to program “cap_ffmpeg_impl.hpp”. input_format maybe is the problem. But I am not sure. Log file like following lines.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
/home/admin/opencv-4.4.0/modules/videoio/src/cap_ffmpeg_impl.hpp:143:26: note: in expansion of macro ?V_CODEC_ID_RAWVIDEO?? 143 | # define CV_CODEC(name) AV_##name
| ^~~
/home/admin/opencv-4.4.0/modules/videoio/src/cap_ffmpeg_impl.hpp:2437:10: note: in expansion of macro ?V_CODEC?? 2437 | case CV_CODEC(CODEC_ID_RAWVIDEO):
| ^~~~~~~~
/home/admin/opencv-4.4.0/modules/videoio/src/cap_ffmpeg_impl.hpp:2497:20: error: ?VStream??{aka ?truct AVStream? has no member named ?odec?? 2497 | c = (video_st->codec);
| ^~~~~
/home/admin/opencv-4.4.0/modules/videoio/src/cap_ffmpeg_impl.hpp:2504:33: error: invalid conversion from ?onst AVCodec*??to ?VCodec*??[-fpermissive]
2504 | codec = avcodec_find_encoder(c->codec_id);
| ~~~~~~~~^
| |
| const AVCodec*
make[2]: *** [modules/videoio/CMakeFiles/opencv_videoio.dir/build.make:230: modules/videoio/CMakeFiles/opencv_videoio.dir/src/cap_ffmpeg.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:8119: modules/videoio/CMakeFiles/opencv_videoio.dir/all] Error 2

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From pre-installation steps. I don’t have proper mediapipe-rpi4 installation since I use pi5.
So I just keep regular mediapipe instead of mediapipe-rpi4 sudo pip3 install mediapipe-rpi4… That’s second thing that I have to address.

So, how can I resolve this issue.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hiya Michael.

Welcome :slight_smile:
These lines above stood out to me me so I googled them.
I found the below thread which shares some aspects of your error and looks promising.

Fair enough.
Maybe have a look at the mediapipe-rpi4 repo and see if anyone else has started porting it.
Just a thought.

Pix :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank, I’ll try to figure out the problem.