Pico W, Buy with Header pins attached and Soldered?

Hi, Can you please let me know if there will be an option to buy the Pico W with the soldered headers ? Just like the Raspberry Pi Pico (with Soldered Headers) SKU: CE07589 (Raspberry Pi Pico with male headers pre soldered to the board by our skilled makers here at Core Electronics).
Thanks
Nick

3 Likes

Hi Nick,

Yep, there sure will be! We’re just getting the production line setup, and the admin side polished off.

In the meantime, you can check out this great video on our fancy new robotic solderer:

6 Likes

I think you have to tell them before delivery to solder the header. You have to let them know immediately after you order.

3 Likes

Hey Tepalia and Nick,

Core doesn’t offer any soldering service at present, much like the Pico (not wireless) there will be a seperate part/product you can order

The product team is pretty good so keep your eye on the Pico category, I imagine it would appear there😁

4 Likes

Hey All,

We just got them online :smiley:

Stocks due to enter the system soon!

So click the sign up to get notified button
(you might have to add a unique query to the address - a question mark followed by some random letters works a treat! ?abcdefghi

Liam

3 Likes

This is really nice and helpful. Personally, I like a soldered board rather than heating the iron to make it work.

1 Like