Raspberry Pi Zero WH (Wireless with Soldered Headers) (CE05324)

This is a placeholder topic for “Raspberry Pi Zero WH (Wireless with Soldered Headers)” comments.

The Raspberry Pi Zero WH model is just like the W, except it has a professionally soldered header and no quantity restrictions!

Read more

Do I entitle to purchase for this price 25.36 AUD, exc GST as it will be sent to Malaysia?

I bought one of these in August last year - for $21.41. Now it’s $27.50 - a 28% increase! Just sayin’

BTW: That said, it’s an amazing bit of kit for it’s size. But if you can solder, save the money (I’ve since bought a DIY version).

Any news or prospective availability of the new PI ZERO 2 W? Very interested!

2 Likes

Hi Ray,

You’re quite quick! (hours after release)

We had quite a few on our product page, but keen makers have snaffled them up!

Hit “Sign up to get notified” to be among the first to know when they come back!
-James

Already did! I always wanted a better pi zero!

“life is transient but love will endure”

1 Like

Hello, I’m looking for ’ Raspberry Pi Zero WH (Wireless with Soldered Headers)’, please help letting know what’s the estimated time for the stock to be available.

1 Like

Hi GuruSai,

Welcome to the forum!!

Most Raspberry Pi variants are available in kit format through the Core website.

While we may have sporadic stock here and there, single boards are not expected until 2023 due to an undersupply of boards and an oversupply of accessories. We are unable to provide firm ETAs.

I hope that info helps in some way.
Liam