2020 Aluminium Extrusion (600mm) (CE09608)

This is a placeholder topic for “2020 Aluminium Extrusion (600mm)” comments.

The perfect solution for all your robot and DIY needs! Made from this extrusion is durable, lightweight, and easy to work with!

Read more

1 Like

If I order 4 can I get any discount

1 Like

Hey Darron,

Welcome to the forums!

At this point in time we don’t have any bulk discounts applicable for this product. If you are looking for a larger amount in future, it would be best to email us to figure out quantity and bulk pricing.

Cheers,
Blayden

2 Likes

Hi, just wondering that the slot width is, for the project Im doing I need to get a heap of corner brackets and they are size dependant, I believe 6mm is the norm but some are also 5mm, I couldnt see corner 90 deg brackets in your range, the internal inside the T slot type that look just like a L, ta

3 Likes

Hi Bridgette,

I measured mine at 6.3mm.
I have a rough CAD drawing somewhere I could try and find if that will help

3 Likes

Hi Brigitte,

Just to add to Liam’s measurements, I measured some from stock:

Let us know if you need any more info!

3 Likes

do you know what the hole size down the center is? would it tap to be M5 or M6? need to know so I can order bolts to suit and would prefer not to have to wait until they get here.

1 Like

Hi Mike,

I just measured one from our stock, and the center hole measures 5mm ±0.02mm

Let me know if you need any other info! I’ll update the product page ASAP.

1 Like

Ok. so that means it would tap out to be M6. Thanks.

2 Likes

Can u help me with these extrusions

1 Like

Hey @Darron243795 - we only carry 2020 extrusion for now. I’ve captured a note for our purchasing team, but to keep you on track with your project you may want to shop around.

1 Like

The 2020 will do for now if possible

1 Like

Hi Darron,

Unfortunately we only stock the 610mm lengths, they are quite easy to cut with a hacksaw from any hardware store.
For projects like these I’ve used linear cutting tools to get the most out of stock: Linear Cutting List Calculator - optiCutter

Liam