Breadboard - Mini Modular (White) (PRT-12043)

This is a placeholder topic for “Breadboard - Mini Modular (White)” comments.

This white Mini Breadboard is a great way to prototype your small projects! With 170 tie points there’s just enough room to build and test simple circuits; They’re also great for breaking out DIP package ICs to jumper wires! If you run out of room, no worries, these mini breadboards can be snapped together to form larger stretches of board. It has a peel and stick adhesive backing as well as two mounting holes for M2 screws so you can anchor it down.

Read more

Hi,

I just received the https://core-electronics.com.au/breadboard-mini-modular-white.html

I imagine they are wired in the same way as a larger board and they just lack the + and - rails.

is that correct?

tks

Hi Eduardo,

We don’t currently have any in stock to double-check for you, but yes, I believe that’s the case. You should be able to confirm it pretty quickly for yourself with a multi meter set to continuity testing.

Hi,

Tks for your reply.
I still don’t have a multimeter.
Which one would you recommend?
A cheap one? Intermediate and the best?

Tks

Hi Eduardo,

These are a great starter multimeter (though we’re currently out of stock):

I’ve personally got an Aneng AN8008 at home, which is really pretty good for the price (when used for the appropriate application ie. basic ELV stuff).

I’ve also got a few other random budget meters from when I’ve needed one, been away from home, and had to pick up something cheap from a local shop. They all work fine for basic breadboard work.

thanks a lot

1 Like