HighPi Raspberry Pi B+/2/3 Case - Black (CE05746)

This is a placeholder topic for “HighPi Raspberry Pi B+/2/3 Case - Black” comments.

Tall enough to host a wide range of add-on board and slim enough to look cool, the HighPi case sets a new standard for ease of use and versatility. It’s just a fraction of an inch taller than most of the “standard” cases. The HighPi is designed and made in Canada from high-quality ABS material.

Read more

1 Like

Could some one - please - see if the Argon Fan HAT would fit it it with a 3B in it. And maybe how easy it is to get to the button.

Just it looks like a good enough case for a headless machine and not leaving the fan/board susceptible to things getting into it.

1 Like

Hi Andrew,

That one fits well! The power/reset button sits underneath the lid so you would have to pop it off to access it.

Liam.

2 Likes

Thanks Liam. Appreciated.
I may drill a small hole where the button is to press it.

So as to not obstruct the air I’ll knock out those two "rectangular pieces of plastic on the right of the picture.

Or maybe drill holes in the lid.

2 Likes

got it!

Quick - dumb - question:

How do I open the box?
(Or: get the top off it at least) :wink:

1 Like

Hi Andrew,

Pressing down on the tab opposite to the USB port holes (where the SD card would sit) will push back the clasps and let you open it up!

Let us know if you have any other questions!

1 Like

Hey guys. Just wondered if this was customisable to fit a Raspberry Pi DAC Pro hat at all?

1 Like

Hi Aaron,

I reckon your best bet here would be (if you don’t have one yourself) to find a friend, library or makerspace with a 3D printer and print an insert that goes in that generic square hole.

The other option would be to move to a Pi 4 setup and the HighPi Pro: