Identify JST connector

Hi.
You guys sent me a JST connector cable set the other day - very impressed with the service! You treated my lousy $20 order as though it was for $20,000! thanks!
Anyhoo, it is the wrong size - my bad, I got exactly what I ordered. This is all new to me!
Hopefully I have attached a photo of my existing plug that I am trying to replace, in the hope that you can identify exactly what I need. Forv the record, I just need one pre-wired female connector. If it didn’t work please give me a ring so that I can try again. Cheers.

Hi Graham,

I am pretty sure you are after a jst ph 1.75 /6. Pitch of 1.75mm and 6 inputs. I am having difficulties finding if we stock anything that will work here. But I am pretty confident that is the connector you are after.

1 Like

Thanks Jack. If you can find one, I will be your friend for life.

Chers

GeeBee

If you don’t mind cutting off that connector I have a pretty good solution.

These clips bite into the wire to get a connection so there’s no additional soldering needed. Could be a good workaround. We don’t have a 6 pin one though but 2 3s could do that no problem. Otherwise I have found 1 place online with something similar that has been retired.

Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Hi Jack

This might be worth a try? My measurement of pitch may be off a tad. Happy Tom order this if you think the rest of the housing will fit my socket.

• Breadboard to JST-ZHR Cable - 6-pin x 1.5mm Pitch

Thanks again

GeeBee

1 Like

Sounds like it would be worth a try! Shall I place an order or can you send me an invoice and send them my way? And thanks again - excellent service!!!

GeeBee

3 Likes

Hi Graham,

Thank you kindly for the praise. Feel free to place an order and we can get that to you swiftly.

As for the Breadboard to JST-ZHR Cable - 6-pin x 1.5mm Pitch. You can get away with a different pitch sometimes but usually for 2 pin connectors

It’s been a pleasure to help.

2 Likes

Me again. Forget the last email. I have ordered a couple to give them a try.

Cheers mate

GeeBee

2 Likes

Great to hear it. I look forward to seeing your completed project

1 Like