Lulzbot Mini MINTEMP Error

Hello. Having a bad run of luck with the printer this week, after previously perfect prints :frowning:
had a 20 hour print going, no worries at all, then hit a MINTEMP error … I’ve had problems running later editions of cura, im still on 21.08 which was working fine, but now it just won’t work at all, seems like there is no connection to the printer at all.

I contacted Lulzbot support, who asked me to check the resistance of the white and red wires coming out of the bed, and based on those results they are recommending a new bed. I’m waiting for feedback on my warranty, but wanted to see if anyone else has any experiences, and/or ideas. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey
I’ve not had any specific issue with this type of thing on our LulzBot Mini (it’s a complete workhorse). It’s best to follow along with the process from the team at LulzBot, they will have you back up and running in no time.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. For reference on this particular issue if it pops up gain (touchwood it doesn’t!) Lulzbot asked me to test the resistance across the red and white wires for the bed, and that seemed to be the issue. Could also be firmware but I’m not sure how to update the firmware if the machine won’t connect! Will order a new bed and see if that solves it. Cheers!

1 Like

Hi @Aidan, I received the new modular bed from you guys, and the Lulzbot Mini is back up and running straight away! Thanks for your help, and thought you might be interested in the result in case anyone else runs into this error. Not sure why the bed gave up the ghost in the first place but guessing some wires just shorted. Cheers.

2 Likes