Mirage 111 Flight Simulator

I have a Mirage 111 D front instrument panel and a number of system control panels plus a control column and ejection seat. I aim to turn this equipment into a Motion Flight Simulator and hopefully have all or most of the instruments working by simulating signals into the instruments to give realism and to have terrain graphics interconnected. I have had some success in getting some of the equipment working, but there is a lot more to do. I hope that the attachments give you some idea of what I am trying to get running. I am happy to attend your classes to learn about Arduino if that is needed and to purchase all necessary equipment to bring this to fruition.Depending on the cost a motion platform like this would be ideal: https://www.ckas.com.au/6dof_low_cost_systems_62.html

)

Hi Robert,

Awesome project! At this point in time the face-face workshops are closed. But we have a collection of online tutorials that’d be a great place to get started. Also if you submit a write-up of your project to support@coreelectronics.com.au when you’re finished we can look into putting it up as a project on the site officially (with a bonus store credit too).

All the best with it!

Bryce
Core Electronics | Support