I have been working with the new model of the Myoware Muscle Sensors and having trouble getting them to work.
I can get a signal from them, but it only changes when adjusting the gain. I can’t seem to get any change in the signal from muscle flexion.
I have tried using several different pieces of the same model in case the problem was unique to one of the pieces I had. I am reliably reproducing the same problem.
Previously I used this model:
- They worked fantastically and produce a reliable trace when I graphed the output.
- I used both models side by side on the same muscle area, with the same microcontroller and the same cables.
I must be doing something wrong with the new chips. I have exhausted all of the troubleshooting tips on the quick-start guide.