OLED Display Module for Raspberry Pi Pico, 1.3inch, SPI/I2C (64×128)

Has anyone been able to track down the “development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)” as quoted in the manufactures website. I have looked everywhere with not much luck.
Thanks

3 Likes

Hey Bob,

Good question, I haven’t heard of that manual for the Pico myself, could you please send through a screenshot of where it was referenced to? The Raspberry Pi Foundation has some fairly extensive docs available for their boards and SDKs which I personally use when I’m after specs for any of their microcontrollers or standard library implementations:

Core Electronics also has a tutorial series specifically for use of the Pico that may be helpful if you’re getting started with it:

3 Likes

Hi Bob,

Were you refering to this screen? OLED Display Module for Raspberry Pi Pico SKU: CE07878

Waveshare products can be a bit annoying to track down info, here is the Wiki with a bit of explanation on some of the funtions: Pico OLED 1.3 - Waveshare Wiki

The development resources and some examples can be found under the ‘Resources’ tab on the Wiki.

3 Likes

I found the reference on the Waveshare site https://www.waveshare.com/pico-oled-1.3.htm They mention there is a manual and development resources available for the Pico OLED 1.3.

3 Likes

Thanks Liam, that is what I have been looking for. Much appreciated!

3 Likes