Peristaltic Liquid Pump with Silicone Tubing (ADA1150)

This is a placeholder topic for “Peristaltic Liquid Pump with Silicone Tubing” comments.

Move fluid safely from here to there with this very nice little pump. Unlike most liquid pumps, this is a peristaltic type - the pump squishes the silicone tubing … read more

Read more

1 Like

what is the lowest flow rate that can be achieved with this pump by manipulating the pump voltage?

Hi Felix,

Unfortunately the manufacturer does not supply us with that information. It should be able to pump VERY slowly though!

I am using this pump with a DF Robot L293 motor shield and an Arduino. This pump has a whine that reverberates when ever it touches a hard surface or mount, at less than 99% speed. What can be done?

Michael

Hey Micheal,

I found this response from Graham on a duplicate forum, I’ll put it on here too for reference.

Hi Michael,

What frequency is the PWM configred for?

Graham

Have a great day!

Bryce
Core Electronics | Support

do you have a bigger version of this pump that could pump up to 05.L/min?

do you have a bigger version of this pump that could pump up to 05.L/min?

Felix,

Not sure if you’re still chasing this information or if anyone else requires it however these are the following volumes I recorded (very approx.)

PWM(255) - 95mL/min
PWM(200) - 55mL/min
PWM(100) - 27mL/min
PWM(40) - 10mL/min
PWM(20) - 0mL/min

Edit- using Arduino, 490hZ?

3 Likes

Hi Luke,

Welcome and thanks heaps for posting your findings, that information certainly should help other Makers in the future!

Liam

1 Like