Polymer Lithium Ion Battery (LiPo) 3.7V 120mAh (CE04374)

This is a placeholder topic for “Polymer Lithium Ion Battery (LiPo) 3.7V 120mAh” comments.

Welcome to the awesomeness that is LiPo batteries. Polymer Lithium Ion batteries offer superior energy density with this 120mAh battery being only 5mm in height!

Read more

Is there a datasheet for this battery (CE04374 120mah) and the CE04379 240mah? They don’t seem to be online.

2 Likes

@AidenIoT do we have access to a datasheet or can we get one for a similar battery? Thanks mate.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m working on a very small miniature that, originally, was going to use 2x CR2032 to power some LEDs, but I need more power, and this is a good match for my needs. It’s my first time with LIPO batteries, so I’d like to confirm if this charger is compatible:

Than you,

Hi,

That charger will work just fine with our 3.7V LiPo’s. Another popular option is the PowerBoost, which accomodates charging and usage at the same time, though it’s best suited for 500mAh+ batteries.

Does this battery have datasheet?

Battery charger Chip needs to know charge current maximum.
It states 2C discharge current - is this 2C the same for charge current?

1 Like

A datasheet is a good idea, we’ll look into that.

The safest charge rate for most LiPo batteries is 1C , or 1 x capacity of battery in Amps.
Here’s a good guide covering safety and best practices with LiPo charging.

1 Like