Raspberry Pi Zero W (Wireless) (CE04754)

Hi there. Any idea when these will be back in stock?

Hi Rick,

Unfortunately, thereā€™s some variability on when the Pi Zero W will be arriving due to the current situation. Iā€™d expect it wonā€™t be available for some weeks at this point in time. However, if you sign up for notifications on the site you should be able to receive notifications for when we get an update on the ETA for the Pi. Have a great day!

Bryce
Core Electronics | Support

1 Like

I canā€™t add this to cart? Even after a stock notification email

just got email regarding Raspherry pi zero with WiFi availability but cannot order!

Hi Iā€™ve been waiting for Pi Zero to come back in stock. I got the email saying they are back and can see the option to add to cart but when I hit the button I get an error saying that itā€™s unavailable

Hi @Stewart65009 @vlad179756 @G178658 ,

A small QTY were purchasable and have since sold out. Pi Zero Kits (including the newer Pi Zero 2 W) are still available.

While we may have sporadic stock here and there, single boards are not expected until 2023 due to an undersupply of boards and an oversupply of accessories. We are unable to provide firm ETAs.

Liam.

Hi Iā€™ve been waiting 2 years to buy the raspberry pi zero w when is it going to be back in stock

Hello.

I am on the Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless product page and the price is shown as $19.95 AUD inc GST, however when I add them to my cart and go to checkout, suddenly the price has changed to $24.50!

Can you please fix this and advise when it is rectified so I can complete my order?

Thanks,

Steven.

Hi Steven,

There will be a price change due to the landing cost of the last batch of stock. We have reverted it for a small time frame while there is some RPI Z W interest due to a recent email, though as early as tonight sometime it will be back up to the sustainable price.

Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like