SEGGER J-Link EDU - JTAG/SWD Debugger (ADA1369)

This is a placeholder topic for “SEGGER J-Link EDU - JTAG/SWD Debugger” comments.

The SEGGER J-Link EDU is identical to the more expensive J-Link BASE model except for the terms of use. If you’re going to use your debugger strictly for personal, … read more

Read more

RE: SEGGER J-Link EDU Mini - JTAG/SWD Debugger

Is the connector a .1" or .05" pin spacing?

It seems to be .1" and yet most ARM development boards have a .05" header for SWD.

If .1" is there an adapter available?

Rob

Hey Rob,

It’s a standard .1" spacing on the GPIO of the Debugger, the same standard as most female jumper wires which should be a suitable replacement for the part which you’re looking for. If there’s anything else that I can do to help please let me know!

Bryce
Core Electronics | Support

It’s my experience that .05" is the standard for the 10-pin SWD connector, indeed
all the LPCXpresso boards have .05" headers. And according to Adafruit

J-Link EDU Mini is delivered with the following components:

• J-Link EDU Mini with standard 10-pin 0.05" male connector (compatible to J-Link)
  • 10-pin, 0.05" target ribbon cable

And the one you’re selling is the Adafruit product so I assume it is the same.

Rob

Hey Rob,

Ah yes, my mistake, I thought that you were requesting the pin spacing on the SEGGER J-Link EDU which is the title of this forum not the SEGGER J-Link EDU mini which I’ve linked below and as you said has 0.05" spacing. It’s stated in the description that the kit includes a J-Link EDU Mini, a 0.05" 20-pin ribbon cable and a 0.05" 10-pin ribbon cable and unfortunately it appears that we don’t have a converter for it.

All the best with your project!

Bryce
Core Electronics | Support