TicTacToe Note Generator Teensy Sequencer with a Volca Bass, NTS1 & RD6 Drum Machine

A Teensy microcontroller works with the launchpad and sequences the Volca and NTS-1. The main sequence is sent to the Volca Bass. The Tic Tac Toe (Naughts and Crosses) game alters the notes being played, shown by the different colour squares on the Launchpad. The NTS-1 only plays the notes altered by the TicTacToe Game.

3 Likes

Hey John,

Thanks for posting the update to the project. By the way, in case I didn’t mention it before, there’s actually an option on our site to submit a write-up of your project for a store credit reward and we add it to our projects section. Instructions are at the top of the page from the link below:

All the best with it! :smile:

P.S. There’s no obligation to submit a write-up if you don’t want to, feel free to keep posting on the forum about it if you’d like, it’s always interesting to see what the electronics community is coming up with!

1 Like

Thanks Bryce. I have one last version that I have just completed, which is Tetris. I will do a write up on that one I think.

On second thoughts I’ll do this one…

2 Likes