Upload Arduino IDE

The code from the IDE wont go to the Arduino. PLEASE HELP
ERROR MESSAGE

Arduino: 1.8.0 (Windows 7), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

Sketch uses 4152 bytes (12%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 252 bytes (12%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1796 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x0b
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x0b
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x0b
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x0b
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x0b
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x0b
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x0b
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x0b
Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x0b
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x0b

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Hi Andrea,

Try all of these tips and you’ll be back on track in no time at all https://www.arduino.cc/en/guide/troubleshooting

but how do i get to the board menu??

Hi Andrea,

The board menu can be accessed via the tools drop down menu where you can select the COM port and board type (Arduino Uno).

can i make a display with my arduino??

Hi Andrea, are you talking about connecting an external character or graphical display up to the Arduino to display information? I highly recommend that you take a look through our tutorials section as we’ve created a wide range of Arduino tutorials (always adding) which walk through everything you looking at and more!

I tried the tips and the ide said this

Sketch uses 4152 bytes (12%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 252 bytes (12%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1796 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
avrdude: ser_open(): can’t open device “\.\COM1”: The system cannot find the file specified.

now it works and it dosent measure my temperature as i am doing the love o metre it says this

sensor Value: 22, Volts: 0.11, degrees C: -39.26, degrees F: -38.66 over and over again and doesn’t light up the led’s

Hi Andrea,

As is the nature of DIY - follow your code, step by step, and rest assured it is doing exactly what you’ve told it to do!

but shouldn’t the led’s light up

That’s all I can offer for now Andrea, you’ll need to do some DIY digging on this one.

thats the circut

Hi Andrea,

As was the case in your previous circuit, often and overlooked LED or misplaced wire can cause a project to behave unexpectedly. I’d suggest going through and triple checking all of your connections, along with some of our Arduino tutorials I linked you to before.

i checked all of them and still didn’t work

Hi Andrea,

It’s very hard to assist you - consider your last photo of the circuit. The angle of the photo does have the project in it, but we can’t make out the wiring of your circuit clearly - we can’t see what pins of the Arduino are connected where on the breadboard. Please consider this from our perspective - could you accurately and with confidence determine the circuit given the image you have provided? Perhaps not.

We’re here to help, but we’re not magicians!

Despite your best efforts, I still can’t see what pins the LEDs are connected to, nor can I see how you have those other devices wired up specifically.