I am in the process of building a gas detector and have compiled a list of items that I think I need to get started. However, I would really appreciate you’ll have a look at my list and tell me if these items are sufficient or if there’s anything else I should be adding to the list.
With the aim of remotely monitoring the gas stove, I also plan to integrate a WiFi module into my gas detector. This way, I can receive real-time gas sensor readings and determine if the stove is turned on or not from a remote location but I’m not sure which one to use.
Here’s my list of items so far:
- Half size Breadboard: Half-size breadboard | Adafruit ADA64 | Core Electronics Australia
- Arduino Nano Every: Arduino Nano Every | ABX00028 | Core Electronics Australia
- LED Rainbow Pack (5mm PTH): LED Rainbow Pack - 5mm PTH | Sparkfun COM-12903 | Core Electronics Australia
- Solderless Breadboard Jumper Cable Wires (75 pieces): Solderless Breadboard Jumper Cable Wires (75 Pieces) | Core Electronics Australia
- Analog CO Combustible Gas Sensor (MQ9): Analog CO/Combustible gas sensor (MQ9) | DFRobot SEN0134 | Core Electronics Australia
I would also love to hear any recommendations you may have on the items mentioned above or if there’s anything else I should be taking into consideration while building my gas detector.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice!