Coin Acceptor - Programmable (3 coin types) (COM-11719)

This is a placeholder topic for “Coin Acceptor - Programmable (3 coin types)” comments.

Are you trying to make a quick dime from electronics? Why limit yourself to dimes? This coin acceptor will take three different kinds of coin! Whether you’re building your own arcade cabinet or just charging admission to your house, this programmable coin acceptor makes it easy to monetize your next project.

Read more

Hey guys, we currently have a coin mech that Looks similar to this one. I’d rather not order from overseas if I can avoid it, Can you confirm if they are identical in operation? It’s used for Australian $1/$2 coins which I assume would be fine.

Product in question that we have: Gaming Slot Machine Multi-function Multi-Coin Smart Coin Slot Multi-Currency | eBay

1 Like

Hey Ben,

There is a review that says:

I was expecting it to only accept 20 cent pieces as I’ve had that issue with a lot of coin acceptors but this one accepts everything but 50 cent pieces (which I have yet to find an acceptor that does take) perfect for the price point, very happy with this purchase

1 Like