Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera - 2 metre (ADA2144)

This is a placeholder topic for
“Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera - 2 metre”
comments.

This cable will let you swap out the stock 150mm long flex cable from a Raspberry Pi Camera (either ‘classic’ or ‘NoIR’ type) for a different size. Works great, just carefully open the connector on the Pi and slip this one in.

Read more

Can I use the 2m csi cable also with a DSI screen?

1 Like

I uesd have the same question of you,and i changed my hardcore

Product Description

Raspberry Pi Pico is an official Raspberry Pi designed low-cost, high-performance microcontroller development board with a flexible digital interface. Hardware, using Raspberry Pi official self-developed RP2040 microcontroller chip, equipped with ARM Cortex M0 + dual-core processor, up to 133MHz running frequency, built-in 264KB of SRAM and 2MB of memory, and up to 26 multi-functional GPIOs onboard pins on board. The software can be developed with the C/C++ SDK provided by Raspberry Pi or with MicroPython, and there is a comprehensive development material tutorial to facilitate quick start development and embedding into the product. This is a Raspberry Pi Pico tutorial.

Product Features

Adopts the RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi

• Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor running at 133MHz flexible clock
  • Built-in 264KB SRAM and 2MB on-chip Flash
  • Stamped hole design for direct solder integration into user-designed backplanes
  • 1 host and device support
  • Supports low power sleep and hibernate modes
  • Drag-and-drop program download via USB recognition for mass storage
  • Up to 26 multi-functional GPIO pins
  • 2 SPI, 2 I2C, 2 UART, 3 12-bit ADCs, 16 controllable PWM channels
  • Precise on-chip clock and timer
  • Temperature sensors
  • On-chip accelerated floating-point library
  • 8 programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the forum!!

While the number of pins is identical between the CSI and DSI connectors the signal integrity might be an issue.

There’s an interesting thread that I stumbled across on the RPi forums here: Longer DSI ribbon - Raspberry Pi Forums

I think the HDMI to DSI connector was used to try and stretch the max distance of the connection further.

Is there any reason you couldn’t use a HDMI display?