Information for what protocol Toyota uses for hybrid obd2 bus

I have an camry 2010 hybrid and I require to be told which of the diagnostic packages freeware has the protocol that toyota used on that car and what protocol is used by toyota .I believe they may use open XC but that would not be the security bus. If it is possible to bypass having to pay five hundred dollars for a spare key by knowing how to hack the certification ecu etc
The local mechanic was able to connect to all the busses excepting the Battery bus. I would like to know what this means. I would like to know what the different protocols are for eg. OpenXC, j25xxx. I have read a lot but I still dont know what proprietry protocol toyota uses and whether the new protocol applies to my car. Thankyou. They did use a bean bus and that may be the problem. I am using the sparkfun uart and I did not find much information on the above.

Hi Richard,

Unfortunately I don’t know about protocols used by Toyota, but I’d be willing to bet that they work very hard to keep that information confidential.

Good luck in your search, let us know if you find anything!

-stephen

Stephen ,
Maker or faker. Did your response really take twenty one days. Is this all that you have on car hacking the nessesary hacking. For instance twenty eight people have been gassed in the land of the Yanquis by their cars because of keyless ignition.