Mini Panel Mount SPDT Toggle Switch (ADA3221)

This is a placeholder topic for “Mini Panel Mount SPDT Toggle Switch” comments.

This or that, one or the other, perhaps or perhaps not! So hard to make decisions these days without feeling like you’re just going back and forth constantly. Deciding … read more

Read more

1 Like

Do you guys sell mini toggle switches SPDT MoM -OF MOM

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re after. If you wanted a SPDT momentary switch, you could use a microswitch https://core-electronics.com.au/components/switches/microswitches.html

2 Likes

I think what Pamela is after is ON-OFF-ON momentary spring loaded toggle.
I don’t think Core have one.
It would be the single pole version of Jaycar ST0358 or use this one and ignore one side.
Cheers Bob

3 Likes

Hey Pamela,

Welcome to the forum!
How has your search been?

That’s a super interesting switch there Bob! What would a switch like that be used for?

1 Like

Hi Liam
Nothing new here. This type of switch has been around for years.These small switches used to be known as “C & K” Switches probably after the manufacturer. I think lots of people make them now. Probably used where some form of bi-directional control and momentary action is required. The DPDT one has most use so a SPDT may not be available. Could take the place of 2 push button switches where simultaneous operation has to be avoided. This style is available in a large range of configurations up to 4 pole. Both PCB and threaded bush mount. I have not looked but Element 14 probably would stock most varieties.
Cheers Bob

3 Likes

Add on.
Just looked. Element 14 list 120 SPDT switches of this type (ON-OFF-ON Momentary) including C&K.
70 in stock. Filter may be a bit off as some don’t appear to be ON-OFF-ON Momentary but most are. Anyway plenty to choose from.
Cheers Bob

3 Likes