PiicoDev OLED Module SSD1306 - Raspberry Pi Pico Guide

Michael just shared a new tutorial: “PiicoDev OLED Module SSD1306 - Raspberry Pi Pico Guide”

Let’s get started with the PiicoDev® OLED Module SSD1306. In this guide, we’ll connect the PiicoDev OLED to our Raspberry Pi Pico and get it working with some example code to display text, shapes, and animations.

To follow alo…

Read more

2 Likes

Thank you for the samples and explanations! They are much appreciated.
I am keen to know some more about how to implement this gorgeous little screen into my projects - for example, how do I send it info from my sensors to it? I"m putting together the weather station kit, and the kit instructions seem to be missing that vital but of info.

2 Likes

Hi Steve,

Its covered down in the graph distance section: PiicoDev OLED Module SSD1306 - Raspberry Pi Pico Guide - Tutorial Australia

The weather station kit just includes a few of the parts that you could use for different projects - the Pico W is a super versatile MCU, you could also output to MQTT, a webserver and other neat services with some programming/other bits of hardware!

2 Likes

Hi Steve,

How’d you get on with your weather station kit? As Liam has already mentioned graphing is covered in the guide but if you could give us a bit more info about your setup we might be able to provide some more specific advice. What kit were you using?

2 Likes