Plant design - minimise flunctuations in light and temp

Hey everyone!
I have a STEM project due very soon, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some help on my last minute project.
So basically, our task to design something which will minimise fluctuations in light and temperature in a plant. I was thinking of doing a Frangipani plant since it’s pretty easy to care for, requires at least 6 hours of sunlight, and loves the tropical hot climate.

I’m not totally unprepared though, I do have a design idea. I was thinking of doing a glasshouse design since the frangipani plant requires a lot of sunlight

/ \ <-- slanted sides
| |
---------- (basic outline of shape)
We also have to incorporate coding and an arduino into our design, which is exactly why I’m here - I have no idea how to code. So on the slanted sides of the glasshouse, I’m thinking of using a a sliding door or a mechanical flap. When the light comes up on the east, the left flap/door will open and allow for more sunlight to be absorbed by the plant. Then once the sun is on the right side, the left flap will close and the right side will open to trap the hot air (temp) while also allowing more light into the glasshouse. I think that these flaps will be timed to open at a certain time, but I think a temperature sensor will be situated outside and if the temperature outside is less than ‘x’ degrees, then the flap will not open to keep the hot air inside. On the top of the glasshouse, a fan will also be situated there. This fan will be switched on during the night to circulate the hot air around the room and will be turned on via a light sensor (when ‘x’ is less than ____ )
So what do you think? is there anything I can improve in on my design to minimise the flunctuations? or anything I need to change? I am open to any suggestions, thanks so much for you help.

Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: School Project Help! Please reply ASAP!