Raspberry Pi Sense HAT - For the Pi 3 / 2 / B+ / A+ (CE04623)

This is a placeholder topic for “Raspberry Pi Sense HAT - For the Pi 3 / 2 / B+ / A+” comments.

The Raspberry Pi Foundation wanted to create a HAT which not only contained a plethora of sensors but an interactive LED display with user input. In fact, it’s so cool, that the Raspberry Pi Foundation is using it to perform scientific experiments onboard the International Space Station!

Read more

hi guys - pretty new to raspi, and bought a zero w off you guys last month, or the month before and was impressed with your service.

question, is the Raspberry Pi Sense HAT - For the Pi 3 / 2 / B+ / A+

compatible with the zero w?

Thanks,

Matt

Hey Matt,

I can’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be, but it’s not currently stated on the site. I’ll put that on our list of checks that we have to do for the newer Pi’s and when someone from our team verifies it we will update the site. Have a great day!

Bryce
Core Electronics | Support

Thanks Bryce,

I did some googling after asking and it does seem to be. I’ve ordered one off you anyway, so I’ll get back to you to confirm once I receive it to help you out.

If it doesn’t, just gives me an excuse to buy more stuff :wink:

Thanks

Bryce

January 6

Hey Matt,

I can’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be, but it’s not currently stated on the site. I’ll put that on our list of checks that we have to do for the newer Pi’s and when someone from our team verifies it we will update the site. Have a great day!

Bryce
Core Electronics | Support