Schematic to implementation

This is my first time reading a schematic to implementation would like to confirm I have read it correctly and connected the components as directed in the the schematic. *I got permission to use the schematic.

If clarification is required let me know.

1 Like

Is by the second photo your attempt to implement it in CAD? What’s all the IR Camera pin stuff?

I’d suggest building the circuit on a breadboard first so you can lay it out the same.as in the schematic before twisting it into a pretzel on the perf board.

Also, get each part of the circuit working separately first: rumble motor by itself and solenoid by itself before combining them.

could you pls provide a larger or closer photo of the bread board photo.

As I don’t have a bread board I can’t provide close up of it. I was just going to put it straight to a prototype PCB board, one part at a time and test before moving on.

The DFRobot IR Camera is so it can read the IR LEDs on the monitor the wires just need to connect to those points and the software does the rest.

I get confused when it says the following:

Arduino & Motor Power Supply GND - Contacts 06/07 are the Common GND which go back to Common GND on Arduino and the black wire on USB connects to PSU Common GND, but does it also mean a separate Common GND wire from contacts 06/07 need to go to Motor?

Arduino & Solenoid Power Supply GND - Contacts 06/07 are the Common GND which go back to Common GND on Arduino and the black wire on USB connects to PSU Common GND, but does it also mean a separate Common GND wire from contacts 06/07 need to go to Solenoid?