What band in the AS923 band plan are you using by default

Hi @Graham With respect to this product

The Things Network describes the use of AS923 ad being of either
920-923mhz (AS920-923) or 923-925mhz (AS923-925)

Which of these two bands are you referring to as the default for this product, and of the two which is the most used within Australia.

I have been using AU915 with really good success on a RAK7258 8 channel, and am looking to buy another gateway to extend coverage into another area. Part of this process is to convert my current gateway to the most useful band not only for me, but other people.

Australia is leaning toward AS920-923, aka AS1 aka 922.0 - 923.4MHz

1 Like

Hey Graham,

Have a look at this conversation: Future Strategies for AU915 and AS923 in Australia - Australia - The Things Network

Would actually be great to have some of the Core team to take part in our community calls! We have created an “Australia” category for this purpose: https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/forum/c/country/australia/

Cheers, Leo

1 Like

Hey @leogaggl1 ,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, I’ve just seen your post, please send through an email to support@coreelectronics.com.au and we’ll see what we can do, that’s the best place to contact us for these kinds of inquiries as the forum is usually intended for product and project questions.

Thanks, Bryce
Core Electronics | Support

Thanks Bryce! Already did last week and Graham is on top of it!