3D Printed Case For Raspberry Pi Pico and PiicoDev Modules - Wall Mountable

I have just created a new tutorial “3D Printed Case For Raspberry Pi Pico and PiicoDev Modules - Wall Mountable

Been keeping my nose deep in my CAD programs designing some 3D printable cases for Pico and the PiicoDev Ecosystem. You can even wall mount your Pico and PiicoDev projects to keep them secure.
In the video I will go through the design process for all these 3D printable cases, how to assemble the Raspberry Pi Pico and PiicoDev family of boards into them, how to best 3D print them at home and all the features.

Read More

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this resource - exactly what I needed for mounting PiicoDev, and atmospheric sensors. I modified the case to add some vents allowing some air flow for the sensors. I do have a couple of questions:

1. Where can I purchase the M2.5 screws used here?
  2. It took me a while to find this resource on your website - I actually navigated from the youtube video. Perhaps adding this article to the piicodev tutorials might help others. :slight_smile:
    Thanks again!

Hi Les,

Welcome to the forum. Here’s a link to M2.5 screws or full list. Searching for M2.5 (top right) actually works pretty well.

Instead of going for individual packs, I recently gave up and just ordered a box with standoffs. I hope I won’t run out for at least a few projects.

Cheers, Dave

1 Like