Access to demo code pre loaded on the Adafruit ESP32-S2 Reverse TFT Feather

Hi everyone, I just purchased a few of the Adafruit ESP32-S2 Reverse TFT Feather to help with Battery testing and displaying voltage and charge info on the TFT.

I have just plugged them in and to my surprise, the demo code that is displayed on the product page is actually exactly the code I want to base my project off! Fantastic surprise.

Seen here on the Adafruit Overview page on the board

But I was wondering if anyone knows how I could access this code on the board, It doesn’t show up as a Circuit Python drive so I am assuming it might be pre-compiled in Arduino or something similar. Does anyone know if this is the case and how I could access this demo code? It would really speed up my development if i could just use the demo code as a base.

Thanks so much for your help

1 Like

Nevermind! Sorry everyone, just after i posted this i came across a post on the Adafruit forums asking the same question and its already in the documentation on the overview page.

Leave this here in case someone else ever wants the same thing.

The demo code is here:

And the pre-compiled code can be found here:

1 Like

Hi Rowan,

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: great to hear you were able to jump start your project with the demo code.
Thanks for posting with the solution you found so it is there for others in the future.

1 Like

Thanks, Trent

Hopefully it will help someone else out in the future