Make a USB Video Looper with a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B

Hello I’ve been trying to use this on a raspberry pi 4B. I can get the video looper installed but as soon as I power down the pi and turn it back on, the command prompt is open in the corner not allowing me to exit the program. Is there something I’m missing to fix this issue?

Hey Jeff,
Welcome to the forums!

Can you give me a bit more info on what the problem is? Are you looking to be able to terminate the video looper once you boot the pi or just ensure that the terminal window isn’t present once the Pi boots up and starts up the video looper?

There would be different solutions depending on what you are looking to do fix here.

Cheers,
Blayden

Hey,
Thank you for responding!
I wanting to be able to fully use the video looper without the command prompt open. With it open on the screen at the same time once every has booted I can’t control the video looper. I’m trying to have it setup for an entrance video player in our haunt. I have some further questions as well but this is the main thing currently. Any solution for this would be much appreciated!

Hey - I changed settings in the .ini, but reloading doesn’t seem to be applying them. How do I do this properly?